The NPC (National Product Catalogue) synchronises over 250,000 product records across New Zealand organisations. To begin using NPC with your trading partner, please check the below eligibility criteria first:
- You must be a Foodstuffs "Approved Supplier" to be eligible for ProductFlow and NPC. If Foodstuffs define you as a "Local Supplier" you're not eligible to use ProductFlow/NPC (defined as a supplier to <5 FS stores, aggregate sales of <$50k).
- You must already be set up on the Foodstuffs Exchange
- All products supplied to Foodstuffs are eligible to be loaded including one-off products, fresh and seasonal lines.
For Woolworths NZ:
- If you trade with SuperValue/Fresh Choice only with a non trade account you would first need to set up a trade vendor account with Woolworths to be able to onboarded.
- If one of your vendor number / sub range is used to supply products for WWNZ's internal use, or the product is a produce, you are not eligible to use NPC for that specific vendor number / sub range. (i.e. two vendor sub range, one is used to provide fresh produce - not eligible, the other vendor sub range is used to provide packed fresh product - eligible)
- If you supply produce - regardless if this is packaged or sold by the weight, you are not eligible.
- Woolworths NZ and Woolworths AU can not be setup on the same catalogue. You will need two NPC.
- The GS1 Implementation lead will check with WWNZ to confirm eligibility before proceeding with on-boarding
For Healthcare or Hardware retailers:
Please give us a call 0800 10 23 56
Created: July 2019 Last Updated: 5/08/2019