You can now create a PDF catalogue of your products on MediaLibrary for use when presenting new and existing products to your customers.
Below are steps to get started:
Complete a search or filter for images
Some methods to search / filter:
1. Filter for "Front" and "No plunge" images. This will return 2D front facing images only
2. Use "Bulk Search" to search using a list of GTINs or brands
3. Use the Search field to search by keyword (brand, description) or GTIN
4. Select images randomly based on your preference
(More search tips can be found here)
- Click on Create PDF
- There are two options to choose from when you want to create a PDF catalogue
- You can either create PDF from the images you have chosen (i.e. in the basket)
- Or from the search result
3. Provide a title for the PDF and click on continue to save the pdf.
We would love to hear from you with any feedback or improvement suggestions - please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0800 10 23 56 with your feedback.