Note, this article is for users of our NPC Rapid interface. For those not yet using Rapid, please see a process flowchart here.
Start the process by ensuring your customer is aware of your product plans
Then complete ProductFlow
1. Log in here
2. Click "Create New Product" if you haven't loaded it yet. If you want to Change an existing product, simply click the Action button "Make Changes", like below:
3. Complete all sections down to "ProductFlow"
4. Complete the ProductFlow section then submit. You will get a receipt (+1 day) with instructions on where to send your actual product (Auckland or Wellington).
5. You'll receive a detailed product verification report via email. GS1 will check the product, images, bar coding, and collect your on-pack/nutritional data. Any corrective actions will be noted in the report.
6. If you need to fix and resubmit the application, click the link provided in the above email
Complete your ranging processes with your customer
Version 2.3 – Updated 21st May 2019
For customers not yet using NPC Rapid, please see below flowchart