- Images - Countdown is directly connected to the MediaLibrary API to pull images, they want as many images of the actual product as possible. They are yet to make a decision on if they want images which are not of the actual product . Work with Zarina to understand more if you are unsure why it is not displaying / up to date
- Onpack Information - Countdown Online has an API in to our Nutritional Database to pull this information. It must have a status of verified for Countdown to have access to it. Work with Korey to understand more if you are unsure why it is not displaying / up to date
- Onpack Verification Date - Countdown Online also have a disclaimer saying when the product was verified by us, it is worth highlighting this to suppliers as a means of checking if information is up to date as they will know when their ingredients / NIP / Claims last changed. To understand what it would cost to get this updated look here https://www.gs1nz.org/services/on-pack-data-collection/
- Marketing Message - Suppliers provide this to Countdown online via a spreadsheet. The long term goal is to have this come directly from NPC but Countdown are yet to plumb this in to their online store, so the spreadsheet is still in use. It is recommended to load it in to NPC as well so when Countdown and other retailers want to start using it the messaging is consistent
- Descriptions - If you find any discrepancies in the description the Countdown Online team control getting this updated. Send the link to the item to the relevant person: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Images - Foodstuffs take a daily feed of updated images from MediaLibrary. These are stored in their National Image Repository and used online and in mailers. They have almost completed work to integrate the GS1 image API to automate this. Presently they only present a single image. In December '20 they have advised they will reveal richer content.
- Onpack Information - Foodstuffs has an API in to our Nutritional Database to pull this information. Alternatively they source it from NPC or Products in the FS eXchange - they take the most up-to-date feed. They don't identify the source of the data online. It is standardised data so may not be an exact match for OnPack. Work with Korey to understand more if you are unsure why it is not displaying / up to date
- Country of Origin - Foodstuffs take this from either NPC or OnPack, or from suppliers using FS eXchange Product. Presently it is mapped to either "Product of Imported", or "Product of New Zealand"
- Descriptions - If you find any discrepancies in the description the Foodstuffs Online team control getting this updated, although the core description is povided to them via NPC. Send the link to the item to email@example.com (Online range & content specialist @ FSNI).
Marketing Message/Rich Descriptions - not currently presented online, although FS receive this information from NPC or FS eXchange Product and will use as a basis for revealing online in future.
[Confidential] Foodstuffs have advised us that they will be looking to release much richer information to their online sites commencing in Dec '20.