Updates to the NPC User Interface
- The NPC now has a "GPC guessor" that helps to automatically guess your GPC code when you Create an item. It guesses based on what you enter as your product's Functional Name.
- Smart Search can now search for multiple options at once (i.e. an AND search)
Data Requirements Changes
Foodstuffs will now require the below 4 attributes where they are applicable to your product
- Has Display Ready Packaging?
- Front Face Type Code [will now be available in NPC]
- SDS [Safety Data Sheet] Issue Date
- Hazardous / Dangerous Unit Volume and UOM
More detail on the above can be found here.
Validation Rule Updates
The below new validation rules have been put in place to help ensure you are filling in the fields that are required by your customers. The below all relate to Foodstuffs.
- Provenance Statement (region of origin) will have a required for wine products [Warning only]
- Vintage will have a required for wine products [Warning only]
- Percentage of Alcohol by Volume will have a required for wine products [Warning only]
- Liquor Market Segment will have a required for wine products [Warning only]
- Front Face Type Code will be required for products with Display Ready Packaging [Block Error]
- SDS Issue Data will be required for products where you have indicated they are Dangerous Goods & they have a Safety Data Sheet [Block Error]
The below new rules relate to Southern Cross Hospitals Limited (the attributes are already required, but these rules are new).
- Add'l Classf'n Cat Code (UNSPSC) must be version 19 for SCHL [Block Error]
- Order Quantity Minimum must be populated for orderable units [Block Error]
- Trade Item Trade Channel Code must be HEALTHCARE for medical devices and pharmaceuticals [Block Error]
- Label Description must be provided for medical devices and pharmaceuticals [Block Error]
NPC-Publisher Upload Spreadsheet Changes
Version 1.1 Updated 9th November 2018