Which products should I load?
Suppliers should only load all products purchased by SCHL over the last 2 years and agreed to be current with SCHL as part of the initial business agreement meeting.
The scope of the products for inclusion in the catalogue are:
- Medical devices and consumables
- Active products i.e. sold into SCHL over the last 2 years and agreed to be in scope
- No pharmaceuticals, implants, capital items, consignment or loan kits
If you have any questions concerning your product range, please contact Peter Oliver from the SCHL Procurement team to obtain the details on the product range they are expecting from you.
What price should I load?
A single national price per item, that is applicable to all SCHL hospitals as agreed with the SCHL National Procurement team.
- Where available the contract price should be loaded
- Invoice Price must be loaded. In the NPC this is called Transaction Price.