(under construction - Chris Thompson)
- See GS1 internal Quality Manual:
- All instances of unauthorised GTINs being used should be referred to Gary Hartley for him to discuss with the member. We do not discuss them with the member.
- NPC error message "You have entered a GTIN that does not match the company registered as the user of the Global Company Prefix (GCP) in GS1’s membership directory (GEPIR), please contact GS1 New Zealand to discuss 0800 10 23 56"
- What is Foodstuffs stance on this?
- What is Progressive's stance?
Version 1.0 – Updated 7th May 2018