A Trading Partner or Official Agency Offshore Wants Evidence of my Right to use GTINs

As a GS1 New Zealand member you can download a Certificate of Good Standing from your MyGS1 homepage for this purpose.

Log in to MyGS1 and look down the column of orange tabs for one marked ‘Certificate of Good Standing.’    By selecting it you will be able to download a certificate that will attest to your right to use GTINs containing your assigned prefix which will be stated in an appendix to the certificate.  This document will be accepted by your overseas partners.

Please note that GS1 New Zealand does not provide any other documentation of this type.


Version 1.0 – Updated 25th October 2015

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request
Powered by Zendesk