How do I view a report that has already been issued?

You can request all past reports (i.e. Pending Failures and Completed reports) via the MyGS1 portal. From there they can be emailed to a user of your choice. 

Step 1: Log into MyGS1

Step 2: Click on "Verify your Barcode Scans" 

Step 3: Click on "Search past Reports"

Step 4: Apply search criteria (Recommended: Use the dates fields or GTIN to narrow your scope)

Step 5: Tick the report you want to request.

Step 6: Click on "Email verification report" and choose who you want to recieve the reports. Click "Email Reports".


Version 1.0 – Updated 25th October 2015

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request
Powered by Zendesk